The provision of individual and/or couples counseling is specifically tailored to the unique needs of each individual. A variety of treatment methods may be utilized from cognitive behavioral or processing treatment, clinical hypnotherapy, EMDR, Gottman Marital Therapy, to psychodynamic approaches to psychoeducational formats.
Our psychologists also specialize in psychological evaluations for diagnostic clarification or for identifying particular learning challenges that may require special testing accomodations.
Treatment specialization includes:
- Trauma, including PTSD
- Emotional reactions to Chronic Pain
- Psychological conditions related to physical challenges
- Depression and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks and Phobia
- Psycholoical testing and evaluations
- Sexual and Relationship Problems
- Grief and Loss
- Career issues
- Psychological Assessments including pre-surgery, ADHD evaluations
- Stress Management
- Marital, Family and Issues
- Communication at Work and Home
- Conflict Resolution
Within a professional, as well as comfortable and supportive atmosphere, you will be able to achieve the personal growth and goals that you've been seeking.